||Cross, J., Reid, R., Butcher, N., Bonsall, P. and Shepherd, S. PiV EI Economics and Carbon Benefits: Economics and Carbon Offset Analysis - Final Report (WP3.6), ETI, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5286/UKERC.EDC.000732. Cite this using DataCite
||Cross, J., Reid, R., Butcher, N., Bonsall, P. and Shepherd, S.
||Shell Research Ltd, E.ON Engineering (UK) Ltd, Electricité de France SA (EDF SA), IBM, The MathWorks, Inc, Ove Arup & Partners Ltd, Ricardo, TRL Limited, Institute for Transport Studies - University Of Leeds, University of Aberdeen, University
||The Plug-in Vehicle Economics and Infrastructure: Economics and Carbon Benefits project is a strategic level analysis of the potential size of the market for plug-in vehicles, the total level of investment needed and the total carbon offset for the UK.
This is the final report from the project. It documents the conclusions of the economics and carbon benefits analysis, presenting:
For further detail on the analysis completed within the economics and carbon benefits project please see the related documents:
- An outline of the new research undertaken
- An overview of the modelling and analysis methodology
- The key results from the modelling and analysis work.
- Key observations and insights emerging from the modelling and analysis together with top-down confirmation using key supporting data; and
- The overall conclusions and recommendations, with reference to implications for particular stakeholders.
- Generic Business Models
- Scenarios Development Final Report
- New Revenue Streams
- Detailed report on Computer Modelling
- Energy Scenarios Comparison Report
||ETI-TR1003: PIVEI: Large Scale Consumer Trial S1 SP3 - Economics and Carbon Benefits
||No associated datasets
PiV EI Economics and Carbon Benefits: Detailed Report on Computer Modelling (WP3.4)
PiV EI Economics and Carbon Benefits: Energy Scenarios Comparison Report (WP3.5)
PiV EI Economics and Carbon Benefits: Executive Summary (WP3)
PiV EI Economics and Carbon Benefits: Generic Business Models for Plug-in Vehicle Environment (WP3.1)
PiV EI Economics and Carbon Benefits: New Revenue Opportunities within Plug-in Vehicle Environment (WP3.3)
PiV EI Economics and Carbon Benefits: Request for Proposal
PiV EI Economics and Carbon Benefits: Scenario Development Final Report (WP3.2)